Preparation: 10 minutes, Cooking: 25 minutes, Total: 35 minutes
- 4 x 250g fillets of white fish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2-3 Tbs olive oil
- 2 large bunches of dill
- 2 lemons thinly sliced
- Green leaf salad to serve
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper and coat well with olive oil on both sides.
- In a shallow baking dish, divide the dill into 4 rows.
- Place each fillet of fish on top of the dill.
- Place 2 – 3 slices of lemon on top of the fish fillets.
- Drizzle a little olive oil on top of the lemon and fish.
- Cover and seal the baking dish with aluminium foil, shiny side down.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Plate the fish without the lemon or dill.
- Use the pan juices with a little extra olive oil as a sauce to drizzle over the fish.
- Serve with a fresh leafy green salad.