Natural beauty products you can trust
- Natural beauty products like the natural and organic skincare and makeup range of Dr Hauschka makes it easy to switch to healthier options. If you have not made the switch to Dr Hauschka, then this month make sure you do! Dr Hauschka is 100% natural and organic, free of mineral oils, parabens, silicones & PEGs, synthetic dyes, fragrances & preservatives. Products and ingredients are never tested on animals. We love the Dr Hauschka signature rose day cream – luxurious formulation captures all the diversity of the rose to nourish and protect normal, dry and sensitive skin.
- Use the 100% natural, certified organic hair and body care products from Africa Organics. The range includes body washes, lotions, shampoos, and conditioners. The Body Washes are pH balanced, biodegradable foaming agents that are better for your skin and the planet. Organic oils and plant actives are used in the body lotions to nourish and hydrate your skin. Lotions – we use organic oils and plant actives to nourish and hydrate your skin. Shampoos – if you have short hair (or if you’re a kid) you probably won’t notice the difference between these and “normal” shampoos. If you have long hair and you’re used to conventional products – these won’t feel as good. It’s really tough to formulate “feel-good” shampoos without synthetic ingredients. We aren’t prepared to compromise. Conditioners – These will feed your hair but as with the shampoos, the “feel-good” synthetics aren’t there.
- If you use home hair dye kits, then try the range from Herbatint – the most natural alternative on the market. Free from ammonia, resorcinol, alcohol and parabens and far less hydrogen peroxides and PPD’s than conventional hair dyes. The hair colour formula is enriched with 8 herbal organic extracts. Herbatint products are all gluten-free and suitable for vegans.
- Try the range from Boody and feel the difference! Boody is a range of ladies underwear and activewear, babywear and men’s underwear. You will love the soft feel of the fabrics made from the sustainable bamboo. This is a range that is naturally eco-friendly, wonderful to wear, resilient, superbly soft and healthy for even the most sensitive skin.
- Fall in love with the luxurious Everyday cream from Skin Creamery. Made using omega-rich baobab, coconut and jojoba oils, the luxurious Skin Creamery Everyday Cream is light enough to use on the face, and rich enough to use all over the body.