Preparation: 10 minutes
Makes 450g (about 10 servings)
- 250g rolled oats
- 100g raw mixed nuts, roughly chopped
- 80g mixed dried fruit, chopped
- 2 Tbs chia seeds
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Store in a sealed container in a cool, dry place.
- Place 40-45g into a bowl.Add 100ml water or apple juice and allow to soak for 30 minutes prior to serving, or refrigerate overnight.
- Peel, core and grate one large apple and fold into the muesli.
- Add 2 Tbs yoghurt.
- Add 50g chopped berries .
- Blend 50g berries with honey, or warm whole berries over a gentle heat and lightly mash prior to adding to muesli.
- Serve with fruit compote, warmed or at room temperature.