Feeling like you have overindulged this past festive season? Looking to thrive in 2018, then kick start January detox with some of our top favourites –
- Include apple cider vinegar in your diet. Apple Cider vinegar is said to be packed with vitamins and minerals and could assist with weight loss, detoxification, relief from arthritis, high cholestrol, diabetes and diarrhea. Take a tablespoon in the morning or it is delicious drizzled over avos or as part of a salad dressing too!
- Drink Pukka herbal tea – we love the detox tea. Made from the finest organic ingredients, this is the ultimate spring clean in a cup!
- Give your liver the support it needs after the festive season parties with Solgar Milk Thistle. Milk Thistle may be supportive for general liver support, liver detoxification and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Shop any Solgar products online and receive 10% off – log onto wethrive.co.za now!
- Try the Metagenics 10 or 21 day Clear Change programme. The Clear Change Program is designed to enhance the body’s natural metabolic detoxification process while providing adequate fuel for both cleansing and other daily activities. This is a comprehensive programme which includes a step by step healthy eating plan. Come into Thrive to speak to our clinic staff or wellness experts to find out more.
- Look after your skin and switch to the premium natural and organic range of Dr Hauschka skincare and make up ranges. All Dr Hauschka skincare ingredients are certified natural using responsible sourcing, no synthetics and no animal testing. Book a one on one 30 minute skincare analysis with the team from Dr Hauschka on the 26th January to find out more. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Detox your home with a universal vision himalaya salt lamp. It has been said that the heat from the bulb in the salt lamps can cause the salt to emit negative ions. These negative ions bond with pollutants in the air and neutralize them. The newly bonded ions become heavier and fall to the ground removing them from air circluation. The lamps thus help to cleanse the air naturally. They also emit a gorgeous, soothing soft glow creating a lovely ambience for your home.