Try this easy to make and effective DIY kitchen cleaner –
- 400ml. Hot water (NOT boiling)
● ½ cup Vinegar
● 10 drops Lavender essential oil
● 15 drops Pink grapefruit essential oil
● 7 drops Lemon essential oil
- Begin by pouring ½ cup of vinegar into 400ml. of hot water in a measuring cup.
- Add 10 drops of lavender essential oil to the measuring cup.
- Pour in 15 drops of pink grapefruit essential oil.
- Mix in 7 drops of lemon essential oil.
- Stir all of the ingredients in the measuring cup to combine well. Don’t worry about getting it completely combined, you can shake the mixture well once it is in the spray bottle.
- Pour all of the ingredients into the spray bottle. If there is any room left at the top of the bottle, add additional hot water if you’d like.
Use on kitchen countertops, bathroom countertops, and basins and front and inside your fridge.
Reference – www.getgreenbewell.com