- Lie on a bench with a dumbbell in each hand and your arms extended to the ceiling.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells, then push back up to the ceiling and repeat.
- Place your hands with arms straight on a bench or step behind you and your feet on the floor, with your bottom slightly in front of the bench.
- Bend your arms to lower yourself towards the floor until your elbows are at a 90-degree angle.
- Push back up to the start and repeat.
- Start in plank position with your hands directly under your shoulders.
- Keeping your hips in line with the rest of your body and your core tight, lower your chest towards the floor by bending your arms, keeping your elbows close to your sides.
- When your chest is a few inches from the ground, push back up to the start and repeat.