Thrive has a range of excellent gifts for Mothers
We are dedicating the month of May to gifts for Mothers – celebrating all women, mom’s, grannies and aunts. What an integral member of any family. At Thrive, we believe in a holistic approach, believe in the goodness of natural and organic products and support the upliftment of local communities where possible. We have done all the research so you don’t have to… supporting trusted brands with no nasty ingredients and harmful toxins. Have you tried these great brands for your family?
- Make sure your family is kept better than well and takes a daily multivitamin. We stock a wide range of Metagenics and love the health benefits that we have seen with the Metagenics PhytoMulti for adults and Phytomulti for Kids.
- Switch to a natural and organic skincare range. We are often concerned about what we put in our bodies but don’t consider the chemicals we put on our bodies. Our skin is our largest organ what we put on our skin will be absorbed into our system. We stock two organic skincare ranges in store.
Made in KZN, Esse Probiotic Skincare has made significant inroads with a unique probiotic organic skincare range. Esse is certified organic, vegan and cruelty-free supporting fair trade and is a carbon neutral company. Esse does not believe in damaging skin in pursuit of short-term result but optimises skin health to slow aging in the long term.
Dr Hauschka, German organic skincare company, takes a holistic view of the skin with products that harmoniously combine essential oils and carefully selected essences from medicinal plants. It has been successfully used since 1967 and encourages the skin’s natural activity to help it regenerate and re-discover its natural balance. We now also offering a stunning makeup range – pop into Thrive to try the range and place your orders for makeup.
- Switch to natural hair and body care products. Shop Pure Beginnings for your whole family. A complete organic hair and body care range for your hubby, children and you. This range is cruelty-free, not harmful to the environment, and accredited to Phytotrade Africa. Proudly South African too!
- Make sure your family uses The Environmental Toothbrush – our 100% biodegradable toothbrush is made from bamboo and the bristles a Nylon 4 blend. The toothbrush and all the packaging can be put onto the compost heap or into the garden when finished.
- Switch to Boodywear – a gorgeous range of underwear (for men and women), baby clothes and gym activewear made from eco-friendly and sustainable bamboo. Soft, breathable and good for the environment!