Health Products for Women – our Top 10
Be Better Than Well with These Health Products for Women
This August we are celebrating women. These are our top 10 favourite health products for women we recommend for all our Thrive ladies:
- Activate your health potential with Metagenics Phyto Multi. It has a proprietary blend of 13 concentrated extracts and phytonutrients with scientifically tested biological activity to protect cells and help maintain DNA stability—activating health potential like no other supplement. Get the boost you need today!
- Solgar Ultimate bone support – As we age, bone mineral density lessens. Taking a supplement for bone support may help to slow this process. Solgar Ultimate Bone Support contains Boron, Calcium, Copper, Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2, Magnesium, Manganese and Zinc which support optimal bone health.
- Flordis Premular – If you suffer from PMS you are not alone! It is estimated that 40% of women will be significantly affected by PMS symptoms at some time during their life and up to 7% will suffer severe symptoms. Try Flordis Premular an evidence-based natural medicine that is clinically proven to relieve a range of physical and mental PMS symptoms including irritability, anger, bloating, breast fullness, headache and mood.
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and helps give structure to our hair, skin, nails, bones, ligaments and tendons in our body. As we age, and the more stress we put on our body, the greater the impact on collagen production. Supplement with Pro-active Liquid Collagen – helps promote optimal wellness, radiant skin, shiny hair and strong nails.
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles with Dr Hauschka Daily Hydrating Eye Cream. This nourishing eye cream refines the area around the eyes so it looks and feels soft, supple and smooth. This moisture-rich product offers daytime care to all skin conditions.
- Optimise your skin health with the probiotic serum from Esse. Your skin microbiome is an intricate ecosystem that should not be polluted. Esse uses living probiotics, probiotic extracts and prebiotics in a certified organic range to address ageing and improve skin condition.
- Fall in love with the crop shaper bra from Boody. Made from sustainable bamboo the fabric is so soft, easy to wear, resilient and suitable even for the most sensitive skin. Available in white and black.
- Be the change and switch to the Mpower Cup – a menstrual management solution for all women. Manufactured in Cape Town the Mpower Cup is made from medically approved, 100% pure silicone in an FDA certified factory. The environmentally friendly alternative!
- Aromatherapy – Relax with Charisma aromatherapy candles.
- Switch to a natural and aluminium free deodorant from Pure Beginnings. The key ingredient in this product is the sodium bicarbonate which is a natural deodoriser. Pure Beginnings range and the ingredients contained in them have not been tested on animal and are endorsed by Beauty Without Cruelty South Africa as well as Vegan accreditation.