Healthy Asian Chicken Strips with Noodles (Serves 4)
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
Total: 25 minutes
- 300g Asian egg noodles
- 50g unsalted peanuts – we stock a wide range of nuts
- 1 tbs coconut oil – we stock Crede virgin coconut oil
- 200g baby spinach
- 600g skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- 2 tbs light soy sauce
- 1 tbs grated fresh ginger
- 1 red chilli, chopped (optional)
- 1 tbs honey – we stock Macs honey
- In a large bowl, stir and mix thoroughly the marinade ingredients.
- Slice the chicken into 1cm thick strips and add to the marinade.
- Cover and marinate for at least an hour or overnight.
- Cook the noodles in boiling water as per package instructions.
- Roughly crush the peanuts in a mortar and pestle.
- Place a large frying pan or wok on medium heat, toast the peanuts until nicely browned.
- Remove, lightly crush in a mortar and pestle, and set aside.