Moms, if you are looking for a quick and easy snack for your family, make sure you grab your packet of Mojome ready mix flapjacks for guilt-free yumminess.
You will need:
Premix makes +-24 flapjacks
Use 38g of this super quick flapjack mix per 4 flapjacks and just add:
2 x XL free range eggs
50g Full fat cream cheese softened
½ tbsp. apple cider vinegar
1 tsp vanilla essence
- Whisk eggs for at least 2 mins (using an electric whisk) until light and foamy.
- Add remaining ingredients (above) and stir to combine.
- Add 38g of this super quick mix and stir together.
- Warm up a nonstick pan with a generous amount of coconut oil.
- Spoon batter into the pan in four equal amounts (two at a time if your pan is small) and cook over medium heat, watching not to scorch.
- Flip the flapjacks when the top starts to bubble and the underside is golden brown and releases easily from the pan.
- Allow to cook for a further 1-2 minutes
- Serve hot with icing dust and berries.