Mother’s Day Gift Guide –
Thrive has the ultimate gift range to spoil all the ladies in your life. Our mission is to provide you with gift alternatives that are unique, proudly South African where possible and sustainable and eco-friendly too! Here is our ultimate Mother’s Day Gift Guide –
- Boody Active is here and just launched at Thrive! This is the ultimate range of sustainable workout essentials designed to perform. The range includes active tights, racer bras and active tops made from sustainable and eco-friendly bamboo. Perfect for gym and yoga… Ready, sweat, go! An ideal Mother’s Day gift for all the active eco conscious gym enthusiasts.
- Give the gift of Charisma – a luxury range of scented candles, diffusers, home fragrances and bath and body products. Products are all locally manufactured in Cape Town and are of the highest quality.
- Enjoy the simplicity of the Skin Creamery range – where the philosophy is … be kind to the earth and be kind to your skin. All products use only the finest organic ingredients that are selected for their healing properties and less likely to cause irritation on the skin. We love the Skin Creamery’s Everyday Cream – a luxury cream that provides an allover hydrating effect and is light enough to use on the face, and rich enough to use all over the body.
- For all the coffee and tea lovers… give the gift of the Ecoffee Cup. Support the movement and say no to single use cups with these eco friendly bamboo cups – perfect for tea and coffee on the go! We have a wide range of patterns, colours and prints to choose from.
- Dr Hauschka makeup makes the perfect gift and spoils for all our ladies. Hauschka Make-up allows you to express your individuality while highlighting your inner and outer beauty. Celebrate your individuality and beauty with Dr. Hauschka Make-up. Make sure to get your order in for this premium and natural make up range on email@example.com. Book your mom for a one on one Dr Hauschka skin care consultation on the 4th May and enjoy a free make up application too!
- Light up her life with the Himalaya salt lamp. Himalayan salt is rock salt or halite from the Punjab region of Pakistan. The salt lamps are made of a chunk of this salt which has a pinkish colour and are said to remove contaminants from the air through the power of hygroscopy. There are a number of health benefits that have been claimed by having a Himalayan salt lamp in a room, and they certainly look beautiful when lit.