Product Size: 250ml
Your skin microbiome is the complex ecosystem of microbes naturally living on the skin. Current evidence shows these microbes are essential for optimal functioning of healthy skin, and latest research shows a connection between skin microbial imbalances and several different skin conditions including eczema.
The Probiotic Baby Sensitive Body Cream is formulated to boost the skin’s microbiome with the inclusion of prebiotic and probiotic ingredients. The formulation, ingredients, and product pH have all been considered to assist the skin’s microbiome to flourish.
– Aloe Vera Leaf Extract: a soothing, healing base which has been used for centuries to treat and care for sensitive skin
– Marula seed oil: a nourishing oil with anti-inflammatory and healing properties
– Lactobacillus ferment: probiotic additive that will help protect the skin against pathogenic microbes and assist in the production of good microbes
– Fragrance free: no fragrances or essential oils for the most delicate skins
– pH balanced to that of the skin to provide an optimal environment for the microbiome to flourish
Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Fruit Extract*, Inulin*, Xanthan Gum, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lactic Acid, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Lactobacillus Ferment
99.5% of the total ingredients are from Natural Origin
16% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming