- 1 Tub Dr Broth Vegan Broth
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup leeks – sliced
- 1 fresh red chilli – chopped
- 1 cup bok choy – white part and leaf sliced
- ½ cup sugar snap peas – sliced
- +- 2 tbsp spring onions – sliced
- 1 cup of your favourite mushrooms, shitake work well
- 200g of your favourite noodles
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
In a saucepan over a medium heat on the stove, gently soften your leeks and chilli in the olive oil.
Add the broth and bring to a simmer.
Add the noodles and mushrooms to the hot broth. When they are ready stir through the bok choy, sugar snap peas, spring onions and sesame oil.