The secret is out … did you know chocolate is good for you? Join us for our Soaring Free Superfoods Chocolate Making Demo on the 11thApril – click here to find out more
Superfoods are highly concentrated mineral and nutrient dense organic foods, with nutrients in their natural form. These nutrients are, therefore, easily absorbable and usable by the body to provide lots
We love cacao – raw chocolate that is unheated, has no trans fats, sugars or dairy and is 100% pure dark chocolate!
Cacao is a superfood rich in antioxidants and is a great source of heart supporting magnesium.
We stock the Soaring Free Superfoods range of cacao – certified to be grown organically and free of chemicals and pesticides. Come to us for your cacao shopping – we stock cacao nibs, butter, paste and beans.
- 150gr Cacao paste (Soaring Free Superfoods range)
- 120gr Cacao butter (Soaring Free Superfoods range)
- 1 Tbl Coconut oil
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1½ tsp. Mesquite (Soaring Free Superfoods range)
- 1 tsp. Maca (Soaring Free Superfoods range)
- 2 Tbl nut butter (Choose from the range of Oh Mega nut butters)
- 3½ to 4 Tbl Honey (we love Mac’s honey)
- Melt paste – add butter – add coconut oil – blend lightly
- Add nut butter and honey – blend lightly
- Add powders – blend lightly
- Taste for sweetness as come powders are bitter
Serve and enjoy!!!
If you do not have time to make your own chocolate, we stock the Superfoods Raw Chocolate Slabs. The raw Cacao is unroasted and cold processed to ensure that nutrients are not destroyed by the heating process. It is stone ground and tempered below 47 degrees celcius in order to preserve its raw integrity.
Join Barbara Leiman from Soaring Free Superfoods on the 11thApril at 10:00 as she demonstrates how easy making chocolate is. She will share simple and practical ideas and tips for you to easily make for your family. The workshop is R100 per person and includes a free coffee from The Juice Kitchen. Booking essential on email@example.com – click here to book.